If your Xfinity TV and/or Xfinity Internet is not working, there can be two reasons. One is that there is an outage in your area and the other one is that there is an issue on your device. Let’s start off with the first one & after that, we’ll move to the second one.
How to check for an Outage?
If there is an outage in your area, it may have been reported already. There are multiple ways, to check for a reported outage. We are putting them in the list below.
- Login to your account & check for reported outages in your area.
- If you’ve Comcast Alerts set-up on a registered mobile number, you can text “OUT” to 266278 and that’ll do the same thing.
If you see a Red status on one or multiple services of yours, Xfinity is already aware of the issue & they’re working to fix it. But, if they show a Green status instead, you need to do the fix yourself by troubleshooting.
How To Fix Xfinity TV & Xfinity Internet Not Working issue?
If there isn’t an outage in your area, there is an issue on your side. So, you can check the list below one by one & find what problem you’re having
- The common issue can be related to payment. If you miss paying on schedule, the service can be interrupted.
- There can be general issues like loose or broken plugs or wires. Check those.
- There can be an issue with your router. Restart & check if the issue gets resolved. If the issue is still there, you can also try to reset your router.
- There can be an issue with your TV Box. You can try resetting that as well.
If nothing listed above works, contact Xfinity support for assistance. That’s it. If you follow all of these, one by one, you’ll find a solution.